We are currently seeking a full-time Construction Contract Administrator to be an integral member of our team. The Construction Contract Administrator provides the leadership for the construction phase services by serving as the point of contact for Moseley Architects for all interaction with Owners and Contractors during the construction phase. In this role, the CCA has the final control and responsibility for timeliness and quality of all related construction phase administrative actions regardless of assistance provided by other employees or consultants. If you meet the following criteria, we want to hear from you.
- 3+ years of construction administration experience on large commercial projects
- Previous experience in an architecture, engineering, or construction firm serving public sector clientele
- On-site visits to review compliance with contract documents.
- On-site visits to observe and report on work in progress.
- Chair and prepare minutes for all construction progress meetings.
- Respond to Contractor RFI’s and perform submittal reviews.
- Timely contract modification preparation and cost proposal review.
- Review Contractor applications for payment.
- Substantial completion inspections.
- Maintaining up to date project records.
- The ideal candidate will be organized and give strict attention to detail and be a good troubleshooter and problem solver who works well under pressure with a can-do attitude.
- Working knowledge of applicable codes /standards and a proven work history working with construction documents.
- Knowledge & experience in cost analysis and estimating.
- Ability to develop good working relationships with all involved on a project, owners, architects, local officials, contractors, vendors in order to help successfully complete projects within limits of budget and time.
- Adobe Acrobat
- Microsoft Office Suite
A valid, unrestricted driver’s license and driving record, as deemed acceptable by our firm’s liability insurance carrier, must be presented and maintained.
Competitive salary; health, life, short-term disability, long-term disability insurance; paid leave; 401(k) plan; and holidays.
Through Moseley’s own in-house Moseley University program, employees are provided with a platform to learn additional skills that can assist with professional development and help pave the way for future advancement, while promoting the core values and attributes that make Moseley Architects unique in the marketplace.
Please submit your cover letter, targeted résumé, and references online at http://www.moseleyarchitects.com/culture/ or via mail at 3200 Norfolk Street, Richmond, VA 23230, Attn: Human Resources.
About the Firm
Moseley Architects provides comprehensive professional architectural, engineering, and interior design solutions to clients seeking responsive and reliable facility planning and design services, as well as specialized expertise. We understand that great design is only one component of a project’s success and strive to deliver high-quality, value-based, and timely service for projects both large and small. As a result, we have maintained a reputation as one of the most trusted design firms in the Mid-Atlantic region since 1969.
Moseley Architects is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law please view “EEO is the Law Poster
”, “Pay Transparency Notice
”, and “Supplement
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our online application system. To request accommodation, please contact Human Resources at 804.794.7555
Moseley Architects maintains a drug free workplace.