We are always on the lookout for marketing superstars to join our growing team. If you meet the following criteria, we want to hear from you.
- 3+ years in a marketing role with a professional services organization required, AEC industry experience preferred
- Experience researching, writing, and producing business proposals and presentations
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or other relevant field
- Experience with databases (ex. Deltek Vision) preferred
- Writing, editing, and producing accurate and persuasive proposals that garner new projects for the firm
- Writing, organizing, and maintaining project fact sheets, staff résumés, and other project-related data
- Researching potential leads, clients, and competitors
- Updating project database
- Penning boilerplate copy and explanatory narratives of past projects
- Maintaining familiarity with relevant news and trends within the industry
- Plan and organize conference events
- Strong, dexterous writing skills in a variety of styles, including persuasive, informative, and technical
- Merciless editing skills
- Ability to manage time to meet multiple deadlines
- Organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to interact professionally with office leadership and clients
- Tenacious, competitive spirit
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe InDesign and MS Office
A valid, unrestricted driver’s license and driving record, as deemed acceptable by our firm’s liability insurance carrier, must be presented and maintained.
Competitive salary; health, life, short-term disability, long-term disability insurance; paid leave; 401(k) plan; and holidays.
Through Moseley’s own in-house Moseley University program, employees are provided with a platform to learn additional skills that can assist with professional development and help pave the way for future advancement, while promoting the core values and attributes that make Moseley Architects unique in the marketplace.
Please submit your cover letter, targeted résumé, and references online at http://www.moseleyarchitects.com/culture/ or via mail at 3200 Norfolk Street, Richmond, VA 23230, Attn: Human Resources.
About the Firm
Moseley Architects provides comprehensive professional architectural, engineering, and interior design solutions to clients seeking responsive and reliable facility planning and design services, as well as specialized expertise. We understand that great design is only one component of a project’s success and strive to deliver high-quality, value-based, and timely service for projects both large and small. As a result, we have maintained a reputation as one of the most trusted design firms in the Mid-Atlantic region since 1969.
Moseley Architects is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law please view “EEO is the Law Poster
”, “Pay Transparency Notice
”, and “Supplement
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our online application system. To request accommodation, please contact Human Resources at 804.794.7555
Moseley Architects maintains a drug free workplace.