We are currently seeking a full-time Project Designer to be an integral member of our Raleigh, North Carolina office location. Our Project Designers are involved in all aspects of project development and will thrive here at Moseley Architects. If you meet the following criteria, we want to hear from you.
Raleigh, North Carolina
- 3+ years of experience in architecture and design production in Revit.
- Professional degree in architecture from an NAAB-Accredited program preferred.
- Collaborate closely with the project manager and managing principal to develop project designs from conceptual sketches through construction documents.
- Interpret and apply relevant building codes.
- Develop and maintain a positive professional working relationship with team members while working together in a collaborative, proactive and detail-oriented approach.
- Provide consistent and timely communication of project information to and from the project team.
- Produce aesthetically appealing designs and renderings.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment to meet specific deadlines
- Ability to produce phase documents in Sketchup and Revit software
- Willingness to collaborate with colleges in design charrettes and creative workshops
- CADD experience- Autodesk Revit (BIM) experience is mandatory
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Sketchup desirable
A valid, unrestricted driver’s license and driving record, as deemed acceptable by our firm’s liability insurance carrier, must be presented and maintained.
Moseley Architects will provide a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including, employer paid: health insurance for the employee, health reimbursement account, basic life insurance, telemedicine services, payments for qualifying licenses/dues, and short/long term disability insurance. Also available to employees: dental and vision benefits, flexible/dependent care reimbursement accounts, 401(k) with employer match, supplemental employee benefits, annual/sick/personal leave, holiday pay, employee assistance and wellness programs, employee discounts, a team-oriented work environment, development opportunities, and the opportunity to support our company’s mission and continued growth.
Through Moseley’s own in-house Moseley University program, employees are provided with a platform to learn additional skills that can assist with professional development and help pave the way for future advancement, while promoting the core values and attributes that make Moseley Architects unique in the marketplace.
Please submit your cover letter, targeted résumé, and references online at http://www.moseleyarchitects.com/culture/ or via mail at 3200 Norfolk Street, Richmond, VA 23230, Attn: Human Resources.
About the Firm
Moseley Architects provides comprehensive professional architectural, engineering, and interior design solutions to clients seeking responsive and reliable facility planning and design services, as well as specialized expertise. We understand that great design is only one component of a project’s success and strive to deliver high-quality, value-based, and timely service for projects both large and small. As a result, we have maintained a reputation as one of the most trusted design firms in the Mid-Atlantic region since 1969.
Moseley Architects is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law please view “EEO is the Law Poster
”, “Pay Transparency Notice
”, and “Supplement
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our online application system. To request accommodation, please contact Human Resources at 804.794.7555
Moseley Architects maintains a drug free workplace.