Moseley Architects is currently seeking a full-time marketing coordinator for our civic sector in Richmond Virginia. This integral position helps our firm shape the cornerstones of communities throughout the Mid-Atlantic.
We have a long history of serving municipal and state government clients, including more than 130 counties, towns, and cities in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Maryland. The civic sector’s portfolio includes city and town halls, courthouses, fire and rescue stations, law enforcement facilities, and libraries – facilities that play indispensable roles in all our lives. The nature of this work means our marketing coordinator will contribute to projects that affect entire towns, cities, and counties.
If you’re ready to make a difference and you meet the following criteria, we want to hear from you.
- 5+ years in a marketing role with a professional services organization required, AEC industry experience preferred
- Experience researching, writing, and producing business proposals and presentations
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or other relevant field
- Experience with databases (ex. Deltek Vision) preferred
- Strong, dexterous writing skills in a variety of styles, including persuasive, informative, and technical
- Merciless editing skills
- Fierce determination to find answers and overcome obstacles
- A curious mind eager to dive deep into rabbit holes for research
- Ability to manage time to meet multiple deadlines
- Meticulous organizational skills
- Ability to interact professionally with office leadership and clients
- Tenacious, competitive spirit
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe InDesign and MS Office
A valid, unrestricted driver’s license and driving record, as deemed acceptable by our firm’s liability insurance carrier, must be presented and maintained.
Moseley Architects will provide a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including, employer paid: health insurance for the employee, health reimbursement account, basic life insurance, telemedicine services, and short/long term disability insurance. Also available to employees: dental and vision benefits, flexible/dependent care reimbursement accounts, 401(k) with employer match (temporarily suspended until further notice) supplemental employee benefits, annual/sick/personal leave, holiday pay, employee assistance and wellness programs, employee discounts, a team-oriented work environment, development opportunities, and the opportunity to support our company’s mission and continued growth.
Through Moseley’s own in-house Moseley University program, employees are provided with a platform to learn additional skills that can assist with professional development and help pave the way for future advancement, while promoting the core values and attributes that make Moseley Architects unique in the marketplace.
Please submit your cover letter, targeted résumé, and references online at http://www.moseleyarchitects.com/culture/ or via mail at 3200 Norfolk Street, Richmond, VA 23230, Attn: Human Resources.
About the Firm
Moseley Architects provides comprehensive professional architectural, engineering, and interior design solutions to clients seeking responsive and reliable facility planning and design services, as well as specialized expertise. We understand that great design is only one component of a project’s success and strive to deliver high-quality, value-based, and timely service for projects both large and small. As a result, we have maintained a reputation as one of the most trusted design firms in the Mid-Atlantic region since 1969.