We are currently seeking an experienced full-time architectural project manager to be a design leader and integral member of our team in either the Richmond, Virginia or Raleigh, North Carolina office. Project managers are involved in all aspects of project development and will provide direction to colleagues and consultants at all levels to ensure the project is completed as planned, budgeted, and scheduled. If you meet the following criteria, we want to hear from you.
The ideal candidate can work in either our Richmond, Virginia or Raleigh, North Carolina office locations.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from an accredited university.
- At least 5+ years of experience in an architecture, engineering, or construction firm serving public sector clientele.
- Architectural license a plus.
- Lead design teams in the development of project designs from conceptual sketches through construction documents with a collaborative, proactive, and detail-oriented approach.
- Interpret and apply relevant building codes.
- Supervise, coordinate, and review the work of interns and other team members.
- Provide consistent and timely communication of project information to and from clients and the project team.
- Produce aesthetically appealing designs.
- Assist in construction administration through conducting site visits.
- Foster and maintain positive professional working relationship among clients and team members.
- Assist in preparing, participating, and leading client presentations.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients and consultants.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment to meet specific deadlines
- Proficient in Revit
- Diligence in monitoring progress and identifying potential problems
- Perseverance in thorough troubleshooting and creative problem-solving
- Advanced expertise in architectural building systems
- Familiarity with sustainability and LEED guidelines
- Knowledge of quality control processes
- Effective communication skills to prepare and deliver presentations
- Firm understanding of design trends, construction methodology, and material application
- Autodesk Revit (BIM)
- Adobe Acrobat
- Microsoft Office Suite
A valid, unrestricted driver’s license and driving record, as deemed acceptable by our firm’s liability insurance carrier, must be presented and maintained.
Moseley Architects will provide a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including, employer paid: health insurance for the employee, health reimbursement account, basic life insurance, telemedicine services, payments for qualifying licenses/dues, and short/long term disability insurance. Also available to employees: dental and vision benefits, flexible/dependent care reimbursement accounts, 401(k) with employer match (temporarily suspended until further notice), supplemental employee benefits, annual/sick/personal leave, holiday pay, employee assistance and wellness programs, employee discounts, a team-oriented work environment, development opportunities, and the opportunity to support our company’s mission and continued growth.
Through Moseley’s own in-house Moseley University program, employees are provided with a platform to learn additional skills that can assist with professional development and help pave the way for future advancement, while promoting the core values and attributes that make Moseley Architects unique in the marketplace.
Please submit your cover letter, targeted résumé, and references online at http://www.moseleyarchitects.com/culture/ or via mail at 3200 Norfolk Street, Richmond, VA 23230, Attn: Human Resources.
About the Firm
Moseley Architects provides comprehensive professional architectural, engineering, and interior design solutions to clients seeking responsive and reliable facility planning and design services, as well as specialized expertise. We understand that great design is only one component of a project’s success and strive to deliver high-quality, value-based, and timely service for projects both large and small. As a result, we have maintained a reputation as one of the most trusted design firms in the Mid-Atlantic region since 1969.
Moseley Architects is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law please view “EEO is the Law Poster
”, “Pay Transparency Notice
”, and “Supplement
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our online application system. To request accommodation, please contact Human Resources at 804.794.7555
Moseley Architects maintains a drug free workplace.