We are currently seeking a full-time security production designer to be an integral member of our team in our Raleigh, North Carolina office location. Our security production designer will be involved in creating/editing drawings in Revit and coordination of drawings with project specifications. If you're ready to make a difference, and you meet the following criteria, we want to hear from you.
Raleigh, North Carolina
- 1-2 years of equivalent education and experience
- Assist with project design deliverables produced in Revit: drawings, details, schedules, etc.
- Develop security electronics floor plans from markups or from scratch, depending on experience
- Coordinate details required for project with floor plans and other drawing sheets
- Prepare existing conditions floor plans for renovation projects
- Create PDF files/ drawing sets
- Assist with review of drawings and documents for conformance to design intent
- Assist with review of cost estimates against floor plans and other related drawings
- Maintain, update, and add to Revit Detail Library
- Work directly with one designer in Raleigh and with staff in other offices via company network
- Review construction submittals as time and experience allow
- Computer-aided design technician/ specialist or intern-level architect/engineer (EIT)
- Ability to read and interpret building drawings and site plans
- Knowledge of standard construction terminology
- Knowledge of low-voltage electrical systems and/or security electronics a plus
- Team player
- Detail-oriented and self-starter/ proactive
- Well-organized and able to multi-task
- Able to perform work in a timely and accurate manner
A valid, unrestricted driver’s license and driving record, as deemed acceptable by our firm’s liability insurance carrier, must be presented, and maintained.
To apply, please submit your cover letter, targeted résumé, and references online at http://www.moseleyarchitects.com/career/ or via mail at 3200 Norfolk Street, Richmond, VA 23230, Attn: Human Resources.
Moseley Architects provides competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package for all full-time employees, including:
- Revit experience is recommended but not mandatory
- Experience with CAD software (AutoCAD or equivalent) is a must
- Microsoft Office Suite
About the Firm
Moseley Architects provides professional architectural, engineering, and interior design solutions to clients seeking responsive and reliable facility planning and design services, as well as specialized expertise. We understand that great design is only one component of a project’s success and strive to deliver high-quality, value-based, and timely service for projects both large and small. As a result, we have maintained a reputation as one of the most trusted design firms in the Mid-Atlantic region since 1969.
A workplace survey in 2022 showed that 96% of employees feel appreciated and recognized for their accomplishments; 99% believe that their work serves a valuable purpose for our firm; 97% believe Moseley Architects respects and values their time with family and friends, away from work; and 99% would recommend Moseley Architects to friends for employment.
Moseley Architects is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law please view “EEO is the Law Poster”, “Pay Transparency Notice”, and “Supplement”.
- Employer-paid health insurance
- Employer-paid basic life insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Whole and Term life insurance
- Health FSA/Dependent Care FSA
- Telemedicine services
- Payments of qualifying professional licenses/dues
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- 401 (k) with employer match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid annual/sick/personal day leave
- Hybrid work model (when applicable)
- Wellness programs
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our online application system. To request accommodation, please contact Human Resources at 804.794.7555
Moseley Architects maintains a drug free workplace.