Moseley Architects is currently seeking a full-time Quality Control Reviewer to be an integral member of our team. Our Quality Control Reviewers review our documents to make sure they adhere to our standards for quality and best practices. Their overall goal is to maximize the accuracy, thoroughness, appearance, efficiency, constructability and serviceability of our projects.
Candidate may elect to work from any one of the following Moseley Architects office locations:
- North Carolina- Charlotte or Raleigh
- South Carolina- Columbia or Charleston
- Virginia- Richmond, Fairfax, or Virginia Beach
- Maryland- Baltimore
- 10+ years of experience in architectural design.
- A four-year degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Architectural license a plus.
- Support the project design process through clear and timely conveyance of the firm’s quality philosophy and its relationship to the overall project and firm objectives.
- Implement Redi-check system for drawings review
- Review construction drawings for coordination of disciplines.
- Maintain a procedure for periodic and timely review of construction drawings.
- Help keep technical specifications updated and progressive with respect to emerging applications and equipment.
- Develop and maintain historical information relative to previous project problem areas and instruct technical staff as to future avoidance.
- Navisworks a plus
- Bluebeam a plus
- Revit/BIM a plus
- Adobe Acrobat
- Microsoft Office Suite
A valid, unrestricted driver’s license and driving record, as deemed acceptable by our firm’s liability insurance carrier, must be presented and maintained.
Moseley Architects will provide a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including, employer paid: health insurance for the employee, health reimbursement account, basic life insurance, telemedicine services, payments for qualifying licenses/dues, and short/long term disability insurance. Also available to employees: dental and vision benefits, flexible/dependent care reimbursement accounts, 401(k) with employer match, whole life insurance, pet insurance, ID theft protection, annual/sick/personal leave, holiday pay, employee assistance and wellness programs, employee discounts, a team-oriented work environment, development opportunities, and the opportunity to support our company’s mission and continued growth.
Through Moseley’s own in-house Moseley University program, employees are provided with a platform to learn additional skills that can assist with professional development and help pave the way for future advancement, while promoting the core values and attributes that make Moseley Architects unique in the marketplace.
Please submit your cover letter, targeted résumé, and references online at http://www.moseleyarchitects.com/culture/ or via mail at 3200 Norfolk Street, Richmond, VA 23230, Attn: Human Resources.
About the Firm
Moseley Architects provides comprehensive professional architectural, engineering, and interior design solutions to clients seeking responsive and reliable facility planning and design services, as well as specialized expertise. We understand that great design is only one component of a project’s success and strive to deliver high-quality, value-based, and timely service for projects both large and small. As a result, we have maintained a reputation as one of the most trusted design firms in the Mid-Atlantic region since 1969.
Moseley Architects is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law please view “EEO is the Law Poster
”, “Pay Transparency Notice
”, and “Supplement
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our online application system. To request accommodation, please contact Human Resources at 804.794.7555
Moseley Architects maintains a drug free workplace.