Moseley Architects is currently seeking a Construction Contract Administration Assistant our Richmond, Virginia and Baltimore, Maryland office locations. We are looking for a well organized, “can-do” multi-tasker to join our team. As the Construction Contract Administration Assistant, this individual will be responsible for providing assistance to one or more Construction Contract Administrators with administrative support for the successful delivery of timely and high quality Construction Phase services to Owners and Contractors for the specific projects for which the Construction Contract Administrator is responsible. At least two years of previous experience in an administrative role working in an architectural or construction office would be favorable.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities need to include:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Typing and data entry
- Timeliness, accuracy, and attention to detail are very important
- Strong multi-tasker with the ability to successfully organize and prioritize
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite as well as Newforma, Prolog, Deltek/Vision
- Knowledge of the following database programs also preferred: Converge, Sharepoint
- Receive all mail and incoming faxes, date stamp, deliver to appropriate Construction Contract Administrator or take action as appropriate.
- Transcribe meeting minutes, letters, punchlists, architectural and engineering site visit reports, etc.
- Type and/or create any other documents needed by Department personnel
- Keep paperwork moving for Construction Contract Administrators who are out of the office for an extended period of time due to project requirements, annual leave or sick leave
- Assist Client Services by supplying information required for preparation of proposals when requested.
- Research contract documents for “special assignments” as requested
- “Strip in” addenda into the Contract Documents during the bid phase
- Make all construction phase files include setting up each new project with a “basic” set of files and all additional files needed thereafter for all projects
- Enter submittal registers and contract data into Prolog database at the direction of the Construction Contract Administrator prior to the start of the construction phase
- Process Applications for Payment after approval by Construction Contract Administrator
- Enter CSI data into the Vision database
- Log RFI’s, PCO’s, and Submittals, into the Prolog database, transmit to appropriate parties for review and response and return to Contractor
- Maintain and organize Submittal “Samples” for each project with appropriate identification labeling
- Transfer “Red-line” comments from Submittals reviewed by architectural staff or Construction Contract Administrator to remaining sets of Submittals
- Create Change Orders when requested, including assembling PCO backup information from files, copying and organizing into the Change Order package
- Box files for storage when projects have ended
A valid, unrestricted driver’s license and driving record, as deemed acceptable by our firm’s liability insurance carrier, must be presented and maintained.
Moseley Architects will provide a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including, employer paid: health insurance for the employee, health reimbursement account, basic life insurance, telemedicine services, payments for qualifying licenses/dues, and short/long term disability insurance. Also available to employees: dental and vision benefits, flexible/dependent care reimbursement accounts, 401(k) with employer match (temporarily suspended until further notice), supplemental employee benefits, annual/sick/personal leave, holiday pay, employee assistance and wellness programs, employee discounts, a team-oriented work environment, development opportunities, and the opportunity to support our company’s mission and continued growth.
Through Moseley’s own in-house Moseley University program, employees are provided with a platform to learn additional skills that can assist with professional development and help pave the way for future advancement, while promoting the core values and attributes that make Moseley Architects unique in the marketplace.
Please submit your cover letter, targeted résumé, and references online at http://www.moseleyarchitects.com/culture/ or via mail at 3200 Norfolk Street, Richmond, VA 23230, Attn: Human Resources.
About the Firm
Moseley Architects provides comprehensive professional architectural, engineering, and interior design solutions to clients seeking responsive and reliable facility planning and design services, as well as specialized expertise. We understand that great design is only one component of a project’s success and strive to deliver high-quality, value-based, and timely service for projects both large and small. As a result, we have maintained a reputation as one of the most trusted design firms in the Mid-Atlantic region since 1969.
Moseley Architects is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law please view “EEO is the Law Poster”, “Pay Transparency Notice”, and “Supplement”.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our online application system. To request accommodation, please contact Human Resources at 804.794.7555
Moseley Architects maintains a drug free workplace.