We are currently seeking a Front Desk Administrator for a part-time or full-time employment opportunity in our Charlotte, North Carolina office. We are looking for a high-energy “can-do” multi-tasker to join our team. As the front desk administrator, this individual will be responsible for providing administrative support and assistance in the Charlotte office.
Charlotte, North Carolina
- At least 2 years of previous experience in an administrative role is desired.
- Past experience working in an architectural, engineering, or construction office would be favorable
- Answering the office phones and greeting visitors
- Coordinating conference calls and travel arrangements when needed
- Handling all incoming and outgoing mail, packages, and faxes
- Office filing
- Light accounting duties, reconciling expenses etc.
- Arranging lunch order deliveries for meetings when needed
- Organizing and maintaining inventory of all office supplies
- Document scanning, boxing, and organizing documents for storage when needed
- Assisting with on-line marketing research efforts, and with Bidding and Construction Administration support.
- Data entry into Vision and other databases as needed
- Printing, compiling, and binding marketing and presentation materials when needed
- Drafting, proof-reading, and formatting letters in Word and preparing spreadsheets in excel as needed
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as the ability to work as part of a team is a must
- Ability to handle some heavy lifting of drawings, packages, etc.
- The ability to drive is needed for occasional office errands
- Proficient in using various shipping and tracking software
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently while successfully handling multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills with good proof-reading abilities.
- Professional presence with a positive attitude and a friendly telephone voice.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Newforma and Deltek Vision desirable
A valid, unrestricted driver’s license and driving record, as deemed acceptable by our firm’s liability insurance carrier, must be presented and maintained.
Benefits (for full-time employees only)
Moseley Architects will provide a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including, employer paid: health insurance for the employee, health reimbursement account, basic life insurance, telemedicine services, payments for qualifying licenses/dues, and short/long term disability insurance. Also available to employees: dental and vision benefits, flexible/dependent care reimbursement accounts, 401(k) with employer match (temporarily suspended until further notice), supplemental employee benefits, annual/sick/personal leave, holiday pay, employee assistance and wellness programs, employee discounts, a team-oriented work environment, development opportunities, and the opportunity to support our company’s mission and continued growth.
Through Moseley’s own in-house Moseley University program, employees are provided with a platform to learn additional skills that can assist with professional development and help pave the way for future advancement, while promoting the core values and attributes that make Moseley Architects unique in the marketplace.
Please submit your cover letter, targeted résumé, and references online at http://www.moseleyarchitects.com/culture/ or via mail at 3200 Norfolk Street, Richmond, VA 23230, Attn: Human Resources.
About the Firm
Moseley Architects provides comprehensive professional architectural, engineering, and interior design solutions to clients seeking responsive and reliable facility planning and design services, as well as specialized expertise. We understand that great design is only one component of a project’s success and strive to deliver high-quality, value-based, and timely service for projects both large and small. As a result, we have maintained a reputation as one of the most trusted design firms in the Mid-Atlantic region since 1969.
Moseley Architects is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law please view “EEO is the Law Poster
”, “Pay Transparency Notice
”, and “Supplement
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our online application system. To request accommodation, please contact Human Resources at 804.794.7555
Moseley Architects maintains a drug free workplace.