Moseley Architects is currently seeking a full-time MEP BIM Manager to be an integral member of our team in our Richmond, Virginia office location.
The MEP BIM Manager works closely with members of design team and other BIM Management team members to ensure accurate and efficient project documents are created utilizing BIM. The MEP BIM Manager will be active in developing the discipline standards, identifying goals and objectives for the utilization of BIM, and monitoring progress of the BIM from the project initiation to final delivery. If you meet the following criteria, we want to hear from you.
Location: Richmond, Virginia
- At least 8 years of BIM Software experience.
- Strong background in mechanical, electrical, and plumbing design.
- Coordinates and performs BIM software training for staff and monitors BIM project quality
- Supports interoperability between multiple software applications
- Attend monthly BIM progress meetings.
- Creation and Evaluation of MEP BIM content and standards
- Documentation of companywide standards and expectations
- Coordinates firm-wide technologies, standards and guidelines with fellow BIM Management team members in other disciplines on a consistent and regular basis
- Works with BIM Management team to provide timely support by fielding daily questions regarding BIM from all disciplines where appropriate.
A valid, unrestricted driver’s license and driving record, as deemed acceptable by our firm’s liability insurance carrier, must be presented and maintained.
- Advanced knowledge in Autodesk Revit Software
- General knowledge of integrated architectural and engineering practice
- General knowledge of construction documentation process
- The ideal candidate will be organized and give strict attention to detail and be a good troubleshooter and problem solver who works well under pressure with a can-do attitude.
- Proven work history working with construction documents.
- Firm understanding of design trends, construction methodology, and material application.
- Strong leadership and communication skills; superior organizational skills and detail oriented.
- AutoCAD, Navisworks, and Dynamo experience preferred but not required.
Moseley Architects will provide a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including, employer paid: health insurance for the employee, health reimbursement account, basic life insurance, telemedicine services, payments for qualifying licenses/dues, and short/long term disability insurance. Also available to employees: dental and vision benefits, flexible/dependent care reimbursement accounts, 401(k) with employer match, supplemental employee benefits, annual/sick/personal leave, holiday pay, employee assistance and wellness programs, employee discounts, a team-oriented work environment, development opportunities, and the opportunity to support our company’s mission and continued growth.
Through Moseley’s own in-house Moseley University program, employees are provided with a platform to learn additional skills that can assist with professional development and help pave the way for future advancement, while promoting the core values and attributes that make Moseley Architects unique in the marketplace.
Please submit your cover letter, targeted résumé, and references online at http://www.moseleyarchitects.com/culture/ or via mail at 3200 Norfolk Street, Richmond, VA 23230, Attn: Human Resources.
About the Firm
Moseley Architects provides comprehensive professional architectural, engineering, and interior design solutions to clients seeking responsive and reliable facility planning and design services, as well as specialized expertise. We understand that great design is only one component of a project’s success and strive to deliver high-quality, value-based, and timely service for projects both large and small. As a result, we have maintained a reputation as one of the most trusted design firms in the Mid-Atlantic region since 1969.
Moseley Architects is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law please view “EEO is the Law Poster”, “Pay Transparency Notice”, and “Supplement”.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our online application system. To request accommodation, please contact Human Resources at 804.794.7555
Moseley Architects maintains a drug free workplace.