We are currently seeking a full-time Mechanical Engineer to be an integral member of our Baltimore, Maryland office location. If you meet the following criteria, we want to hear from you.
Responsibilities and Required Skills
- 5-7 years of mechanical engineering experience preferably with large senior living and multifamily housing projects from schematic design through construction administration.
- A four-year mechanical engineering degree from an accredited college or university.
- PE preferred, EIT required
- Experience with calculations, design, layout and specification of commercial and institutional HVAC systems.
- Good working knowledge of the International Mechanical Code.
- Good working knowledge of REVIT.
- Strong communication skills are essential, along with the ability to work effectively within an AE environment as an effective member of multi-discipline project teams.
- Ability to successfully handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment with minimal oversight.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to provide strict attention to detail and be a good troubleshooter and problem solver who works well under pressure with a can-do attitude.
- Working knowledge of codes and standards such as SMACNA, NEC, IBC, IMC, IECC, ASHRAE.
A valid, unrestricted driver’s license and driving record, as deemed acceptable by our firm’s liability insurance carrier, must be presented and maintained.
Moseley Architects will provide a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including, employer paid: health insurance for the employee, health reimbursement account, basic life insurance, telemedicine services, payments for qualifying licenses/dues, and short/long term disability insurance. Also available to employees: dental and vision benefits, flexible/dependent care reimbursement accounts, 401(k) with employer match (temporarily suspended until further notice), supplemental employee benefits, annual/sick/personal leave, holiday pay, employee assistance and wellness programs, employee discounts, a team-oriented work environment, development opportunities, and the opportunity to support our company’s mission and continued growth.
Through Moseley’s own in-house Moseley University program, employees are provided with a platform to learn additional skills that can assist with professional development and help pave the way for future advancement, while promoting the core values and attributes that make Moseley Architects unique in the marketplace.
Please submit your cover letter, targeted résumé, and references online at http://www.moseleyarchitects.com/culture/ or via mail at 3200 Norfolk Street, Richmond, VA 23230, Attn: Human Resources.
About the Firm
Moseley Architects provides comprehensive professional architectural, engineering, and interior design solutions to clients seeking responsive and reliable facility planning and design services, as well as specialized expertise. We understand that great design is only one component of a project’s success and strive to deliver high-quality, value-based, and timely service for projects both large and small. As a result, we have maintained a reputation as one of the most trusted design firms in the Mid-Atlantic region since 1969.
Moseley Architects is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law please view “EEO is the Law Poster
”, “Pay Transparency Notice
”, and “Supplement
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our online application system. To request accommodation, please contact Human Resources at 804.794.7555
Moseley Architects maintains a drug free workplace.